The latest version of Whatsapp has a feature showing Blue ticks if you have read the message. This feature was not so successful as it shows whether you have read the message or not. The sender will now know if you are avoiding him/her. So if you think this is annoying to you, you can just remove them by just following the simple steps. You may have even tried of switching your wifi/data for reading the messages and then enabling them. Now Using the Whatsapp Beta version we can just remove the Blue tick feature.
How to get WhatsApp Beta Version for Android Mobiles?
- To get the WhatsApp beta, you have to enable ‘unknown sources‘ in Settings because we are going to install from the apk file.
- You have to download the beta version(WhatsApp 2.11.44 version) of the app from the official website of WhatsApp because it is still not released on Google Play Store. Download Here
- After downloading install in your Android phone.
- Then go to Settings and click on Privacy and then Disable the ‘Read Receipts’.
Note : Once you have disabled this “Read Receipts” , you will not be able to see read receipts from other people.
- That’s it, From now you can have privacy of not allowing others know whether you saw the messages or not.
From now you can be free and you need for worry about your read receipts. Thank you .happy wheels