In today’s era, where everything is developing and advancing very fast, we can now share and save our important files or even memories (pics and videos) and anywhere; in our hard drives, or simply in our smartphones. Additionally, protection is must these days.
Few things are more important these days than security. If your phone is lost or stolen, you want to keep your information out of someone else’s hands. And one of the easiest ways to do that is with basic password protection on your phone. This is because if a known thief gets his hand on your phone, he can get instant access to your messages, bank account information, emails, social security numbers, credit card information and much other important information that can prove harmful to you. In that case that thief can not only clear out savings from your account but also can make you blackmail.
So we concluded from above discussion that a password is necessary for your phone or laptop. But what if you forget that?
Normally we use pattern lock to protect phones we often change our passwords time to time. If you change your password too many times then there is a possibility that you may forget your password. Then there is a way to reset factory data to unlock your phone with the help of this all your data will be erased along with your password that you have forgot.
But there is another way which can help you to reset your password without even losing data from your phone. Today, I’m going to give you a tutorial on how to unlock pattern lock trick:
Steps to unlock pattern of your phone without losing data
- The very first and foremost step of the recovery is to download an Aroma File Manager or any other file manager for the success of this process. You have to download it through any other device on a SD card.
- Now insert a SD card on your phone and then allow it for stock recover as you can see the recovery mode that allows android recovery.
- After doing this your data has been stored in the SD card and you are not going to lose it anyway.
- Now, press your volume down or up button along with the power off button (according to your phone).
- From there click on‘Install Zip from SD Card’ and give path to install ‘Aroma File Manager’ from SD card.
- After this, you can see this opening in the recovery mode.
- Now, find the Aroma file and install it by clicking on the popped option ‘Yes Install Aroma File Manager’ it will automatically load and recovery mode will be opened.
- Then you have to go to aroma File manager and then in its setting you will find there an option that is ‘Auto mount all device on start’ just click on that. And after clicking exit from that app.
- Now go to the Data Folderand then click on the ‘System Folder’ and then you will find ‘gesture key’ or ‘password key’ for pattern lock or password locks.
Now your device is rebooted, you have unlocked your phone successfully without losing any data and now you enjoy the company of your phone again. If you found this article helpful, then do share it !