Hi all ! Now I will show you how to increase your android phone or tablet’s RAM. Many will say doing this is a tedious or tough work. No it’s not, Actually you can do this in 15 minutes just by following the steps given below. Increasing your RAM can give more RAM space so that your applications can perform faster without any lag, you can play high end games without lag and other applications in your device.
1. In your pc download partition tool you can get it here,
2. Install the software. Connect your card using card reader.
3. Open the partition tool and Select your card and delete it. (Note: This will delete all your data in card so make a backup)
4. After formatting , Right click on the card and select the make option.
5. In the popup box, for making partition select the partition as primary and if your sd card is less than 4gb select file system as FAT if its more than 4gb FAT32. Leave about 512 MB or more space (your choice) for making the next partition.
6. Then select the unallocated space and click make partition.Select Primary partition but change the file system to Ext2, Ext3 or Ext4.
7. Click apply and wait for process to complete.
8. Install Lind2SD in your android and give the root permissions. Then it will ask you the file system of the .ext partition that you had created before choose the option as you had chosen in the partitioning steps.
9. Finally sort the apps and start linking them to created 2nd partition.
That’s it . Now Enjoy your increased performance of your mobile by playing games, applications without lag. If you have any doubts in setting this up , Do post in the comments and I will reply to it.