Ever wondered why cant we use our favorite Android OS in our PC.Yes we can. Now I will show you how to do that in simple steps.Just follow correctly,That’s it You can now use android in your PC.
1. You need to download VM VirtualBox.
3. Download Android x86 Image file of Latest Android KitKat or any old android versions.
Steps to Install Android on PC
1. Install VirtualBox on your PC.
2. Open VirtualBox and select New.
3. Enter the name as your wish, Type : Linux, Version : Other Linux, select Next.
4. Now Enter the memory size(Min 1gb for kitkat os)
5. Select create a virtual hard drive. Select VDI or VHD and then select fixed or dynamically allocated as you wish and create the virtual drive.
6. Select Virtual device and select settings
i) Storage > Storage Tree > Empty.
ii) In the attributes section select the Android 4.4 (KitKat) iso file you have downloaded and check Live Cd/Dvd, then click Ok
7. Then start the virtual device.Select Install Android-x86 to hard disk.
8. Select Create/Modify Partition.
9. Then create a new primary bootable partition and select write, After finishing writing select quit.
10. Install android in sda1 and select type as ext3 , choose yes for installing
11. After installing remove live iso from VirtualBox and reboot. Now you can boot into Android 4.4(KitKat).Now enjoy all the cool features and apps you used in android device in your pc also.