VLC Media Player is one of the most popular media player available. It has the Capability to Play Videos with all most all Formats , Probably this is the One reason Why VLC media player is the most Prefered Media player, But Do you know that we can even watch YouTube videos in VLC ? Yes we can. We do not need any Browser to watch YouTube videos, VLC will do that for you.
You can watch YouTube Playlists in VLC to watch them in Sequence also .Some More Advantages of Watching YouTube Videos In VLC Media player are:
- Watch YouTube Videos without Ads, Means no Disturbance While Watching your Favorite Video.
- Use Loop Button to Watch a Video Again and again as many times as possible.
- Increase or Decrease the Speed of the Video.
- Take Snapshots of any particular Screen of a Song or Movie.
To do this, just follow these simple steps,
Step 1: Open VLC media player, Click on File > Open Network Or Simply Use CTRL+N Keys to Open up Network URL Dialog box.
Step 2: Open YouTube, search for any Video that you want to Play in VLC, Copy the URL of that video and Paste it in the Dialogue Box and Click on Play. That’s it. Enjoy your favorite videos in your Favorite Media Player.
To watch YouTube playlists in VLC Media Player :
To watch YouTube playlists we use a plugin addon for VLC media player which do not comes in-build of the software.
1. Download the VLC media player addon, here is the Download Link to download that addon.
2. Now copy the downloaded plugin file and paste it into the following location C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist
3. Once you had copied the file your setup is done . Now Just open VLC Media Player and click Ctrl + N . Now paste the Link of your favorite Playlist and click play.
That’s all , now enjoy your favorite playlists in your VLC Media Player. If you have any doubts , Do post in comments .